How women used to dress back in the 17,18, th century

How women used to dress back in the  17,18, th century

European Costume

European Costume

Shilouette changes 1794-1887

Shilouette changes 1794-1887
This is back in the old time how poeple used to dress

Two Seamstresses rue du claire

Two Seamstresses rue du claire

Fashion Back in the old time

Fashion Back in the old time

Friday, April 13, 2007

Why It is all about Fashion these days

Nowadays, people get very sophisticated and more classic when it comes to fashion, especially with all the TV shows, such as “What not to wear”, “The look for less”, “Fashion police”, “Project Runway and “How do I look”. I enjoy watching them because they help me create my own styles and allow me to see the fashion trend and the updates of new styles. In addition, I learn where to shop without spending a lot of money to look chic. Therefore, my portfolio is about great pictures, trend, styles and the variation of fashion design. Hence, each of them has a meaning. If you like fashion, you will definitely fall in love with my portfolio every time you visit my blog page.

No comments: